Do I have a nuclear strength battery?General

1. AndroidxGuy

AndroidxGuy Well-Known Member

I know I dont really have a nuclear battery but my indulge running basix is telling me I do or it's telling me that basix is incredibly energy efficient! Has anyone experienced this bug?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. OnyxJay

OnyxJay Active Member

I get about 20 hours on a charge. I was running basix, but I had a bad flash and had audio issues after upgrading to electric sheep. No one's fault, just bad luck. After I ODIN'd back to stock and used the bloatware removal (All In One) and re-calibrated my battery in clockwork I get the aforementioned lifespan. I should also note I use a 3600 mAh battery.
  3. AndroidxGuy

I know a 3600 ma battery will last much longer than my stock battery but it was telling me the phone had been on and off the charger for 61 days and 18 hours. I wish I actually had a battery that lasted that long in between charges. :D
  4. Reaper man

Reaper man Well-Known Member

with my phone (basix, electric sheep, etc) I'm lucky to get 5.
  5. Scrollocked

Scrollocked Active Member

I've experienced the 62 days of unplug time. on average tho since i've calibrated the battery using basix and sheep i get about a day and a half of battery life with normal usage. super happy with it now.
  6. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Danm...
    I want 62 days of power as well... we should send this pic to manufacturers and DEMAND this! :)

Can you picture the size of that thing!!??!
  7. Shatterproof

Shatterproof Well-Known Member

I think he meant 62 days of plugged time lol!! :D when I dnt use the 2x battery app my phone is stuck 2 the damn wall and I'm stuck with it haha!
  8. AndroidxGuy

It would probably be at least the size of a car battery. Besides anyone know how to upload a picture larger than the tiny dimensions stated on the website or at least better looking?
  9. jsummer

jsummer Well-Known Member

My question is...
    Do you guys think we can get better battery life if use androidxguy's batterystat file and replace it with the one in our phones (R910).

Or can (androidxguy) you please post it up for us to test out and see if we can better battery life results for us users that are having trouble calibrating our batteries.

→I also would like to mention that i have a 1500 mAh & 1600 mAh battery for my indulge (and of course the stock battery&cover)←
  10. AndroidxGuy

My battery life is no better than yours. The picture I provided is simply a result of a weird bug as I said on my first post. A bug that has been experienced by at least one other person.
  11. jsummer

jsummer Well-Known Member

Oh okay... but i was just wanted to see if my battery would last a day and a half like you said in your earlier post. But if you say its a bug thats causing that, then im okay with that..
    Thnx for tha reply...
  12. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Yeah. No phone lasts 62 days unplugged right now...
    The closest thing is an e-ink reader that lasts two months with a single charge.
    that's why he asked if someone experienced that bug. Not if our batteries last that long too. ;)
  13. AndroidxGuy

I have owned my gillette M3 power for nearly 2 years and I use it every day and every day it surprises me. The package I believe said a new battery would be needed every 3 months but the supplied duracell one seems more like an energizer bunny lol. If only our phones batteries were as long lasting.
  14. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Duracell. Trusted. Everywhere. Cue music...
  15. lingming

lingming Well-Known Member

they say this year they want to make them last 1day stock batt right now their only at about 21hr
  16. liderbravin

liderbravin Well-Known Member

same here my friend....unless i keep the phone with basicaly no apps, but whats the fun on that? i been loosing nights of sleep tryn to figured out something ....and i almost never use wi-fi or 4G, witch sucks , having a 4G phone and having to be switching to CDMA 1xx.....whats the point in spending 300+ on a 4G phone if u have this battery drain problem, plus we kind way behind when it comes to ' NEWS ' ....some low end phones been on CM7 for a long time, and our phone only have 1 good working room, and thnk good we have CM , even if is not cm7....n-ways....im just a bit disapointed , thanks to some of the Dev's here....but out there on the android comunitty nobody even opens a thread about this phone.
  17. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Have you tried the updated modems yet?
    EG06/EF23 seems to improve battery...
  18. liderbravin

liderbravin Well-Known Member

u mean just the modens or the whole stock file u sent from 2.2.2?
  19. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

That would be correct.
  20. ChineseChicken

ChineseChicken Active Member

Any chance you can make a guide about this? ;)
  21. confed

confed Well-Known Member

I answered you on 2 other posts. not gonna do it here, haha. check out your other posts and enjoy!
  22. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

If you've read the post about 2.2.2 recently then you would see that a "how to" was done for me on the 2nd page. Check it out. Just do the radios and keep/install Basix and ES.