• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do I have...

Depends.
From my experience Apple fanboys provoke it.
I have never approached an Apple person, they have -always- approached me.
Otherwise I don't care about them.

Do you approach him and spout nonsense or did he approach you and spout nonsense?

Yeah that always seem to be the case. Since I use my phone alot, (I think it spends more time in my hand than in my pocket lol... jk jk)

I have alot of people ask me what im doing on my phone, and what kind of phone is it. Then if there's a iFan around, you better be sure as shit that he's gonna walk on over and see what the fuss is about.

Upvote 0
Okay I got into a fight with an iPhone fanboy then someone told me I had a huge ego. Do I have a big ego or am I just a fanboy. Are they the same?
They're not the same but related. What's the point in fighting with a fanboy? You can't force people to change their opinions -- particularly when they're closed minded. I suggest dropping it as soon as you determine the other person is a fanboy unless you just enjoy frustration and conflict.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones