Do I need to find an Image hosting service to post images into a thread?

Last Updated: 2013-02-14 19:42:19
  1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Been a long while since I used forums to post a review. Do I need to find a 3rd party Image hosting service to post images into a thread?

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Nah, you don't have to. All you need to do is hit the [​IMG] in your message and then paste the image URL and there you go! :)
  3. dontpanicbobby

Actually I figured out something different myself. I didn't have a url for any of my images so I started a Photobucket account and saved the images there. If your pictures aren't online they don't have a url... do they? :hmmmm:
  4. Metroid Prime

You mean like saved in a folder on your desktop? I do not know yet how to post images from your desktop or folder, but when I know I'll be sure to let you know. :)
  5. dontpanicbobby

Where do you get your image urls Metroid Prime? I'm just saying you need to have your images online somewhere to have a url for them. I don't do facebook or any of the other social media sites.
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Yes, easiest I've found (that isn't blocked by my work firewall) is dropbox.
  7. Metroid Prime

I get mine online such as websites. I Right click on the image and go to image info and the I copy the image URL and use it as my avatar. :) Sorry for the late response I went to bed I was tired. :eek: