1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Do I need to find an Image hosting service to post images into a thread?

1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Been a long while since I used forums to post a review. Do I need to find a 3rd party Image hosting service to post images into a thread?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Nah, you don't have to. All you need to do is hit the [​IMG] in your message and then paste the image URL and there you go! :)
  3. dontpanicbobby

Actually I figured out something different myself. I didn't have a url for any of my images so I started a Photobucket account and saved the images there. If your pictures aren't online they don't have a url... do they? :hmmmm:
  4. Metroid Prime

You mean like saved in a folder on your desktop? I do not know yet how to post images from your desktop or folder, but when I know I'll be sure to let you know. :)
  5. dontpanicbobby

Where do you get your image urls Metroid Prime? I'm just saying you need to have your images online somewhere to have a url for them. I don't do facebook or any of the other social media sites.
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Yes, easiest I've found (that isn't blocked by my work firewall) is dropbox.
  7. Metroid Prime

I get mine online such as websites. I Right click on the image and go to image info and the I copy the image URL and use it as my avatar. :) Sorry for the late response I went to bed I was tired. :eek: