Do I qualify for a discount

1. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Some have asked if they qualify for a corporate discount with Sprint or some do not know that their company offers a discount. Well there are numerous ways to find out.
    1-You can go the the Sprint Employer Discount page and enter your work email to see if you do.

2-You can also go to the Sprint Employee Value Program (EVP) page to enter your work email.

3-You can call Sprint at (888) 457-6294, answer a few questions or provide them with your work info.

4-You can browse through the Sprint Employer Discount lists below and go through one of the above links.
    A-M
    [​IMG]

N-Z
    [​IMG]
    Note: Each list is compiled in Google Docs and has numerous tabs.

Disclaimer #1:
    Sprint usually checks to see if you indeed work for the company that you are requesting the discount for. Sometimes its worth looking at the lists because you may have other options rather than applying just with your company's' discount. For example:
    You work at company X, which is a hospital. Company X gives you 10%, but since you work in the healthcare field, that gives you 17%. But you also are a NY city worker, that gives you 25%. So choose, but choose wisely.

Disclaimer #2:
    The Employer Discount lists have been compiled from numerous sources. They may or may not be accurate or up to date. If you encounter or have a company that is not in the list, feel free to contact me so I can add it.

TS out

Advertisement
  2. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Simply put, you rock TS. Thanks for this.
  3. dandm4life

dandm4life Well-Known Member

Dont know if you care or not, but fifth third bank is confirmed 20 percent, not 18

Edited by TS: List updated
  4. twospirits

Actually, I do, hence my disclaimer. I'll update it when I'll get in.
    Thanks

Edit: Continue to post any update in here and as I update the list, I will edit your post to indicate the change.

Thanks
    Bales likes this.
  5. Moze

Moze Well-Known Member

Update if anyone cares, verified by personal experiences.

United Technologies: 22%
    Computer Sciences Corporation: 20%

Edited by TS: both companies updated in list.
  6. mms1946

mms1946 Well-Known Member

7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Regal Entertainment Group = 25% not 24%

Edited by TS: Company updated in list.
  8. thaprinze

thaprinze Well-Known Member

Staples is unofficially 18%.

By unofficially I mean there is no partnership between the 2, and Staples doesn't offer any discounts for Sprint, but Sprint offers Staples employees an 18% discount.

Edited by TS: Strange that it wasn't in the list. Just added it.
    twospirits likes this.
  9. I am getting my EVO from RS (unless the Sprint store is the only way to get the discount). Can RS enter the discount? Can I call Sprint later to get the discount? Thanks.
  10. twospirits

You can call sprint after and have them apply the discount.

TS
    Bales and ChristmasLights like this.
  11. bfreddyberg

bfreddyberg Member

Safeway is now 18% instead of the 13...also get 20% off accessories

EDited by TS: updated on list. thanks
    twospirits likes this.
  12. centauress

centauress Well-Known Member

Securitas Security Svcs. is 18% (Both S and N), not 10%.

Edited by TS: Update the list, thanks
  13. lopez62

lopez62 New Member

Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) is now 20%, not 18%.

good catch BNSF is showing 18& which I just fixed, but further down the list when its spelled out its shows as 20%.

Thanks
  14. trife

trife Well-Known Member

My company is not on the list we're on verizon. Is there a list like this for other discounts like if im an AAA member or belong to a certain credit union, etc?
  15. twospirits

if there is I have not seen it. I compiled this list from numerous online sources and documents. If you know the amount of discount a company has and its not listed, let me know and I'll add it to the documents.

TS out
  16. trife

trife Well-Known Member

well i think you can add credit union in there. you get 10% if you belong to a credit union. I'm pretty sure they do it here with kern schools which is a small there must be a ton of them offering.

EDIT: just called them its 13% for KSFCU . A bakersfield credit union but he said its nation wide.

Edit by twospirits: added the credit union to the list.
  17. LincKraker

LincKraker Well-Known Member

SRA international is 12% not 10%

Edited by TS: List updated with your info. Thanks
    twospirits likes this.
  18. jdmccay

jdmccay New Member

My husband works for Walgreens, and when we went into the Sprint Corp store we were told that we got 23% (HHPPI-ZZZ). Just to let ya know. :D

Edited by TS: updated on list. Thanks
    twospirits likes this.
  19. Skrypt

Skrypt Active Member

My company, RTI Biologics, Inc., (a biotech company) also gets a 23% discount, and I was told the company code was the same as below (HHPPI_ZZZ).

Edited by TS: company added to list. thanks
  20. g916

g916 Well-Known Member

I think starbucks get like a 30% discount
  21. twospirits

If you can confirm I will change the amount in the lists.

TS
  22. TheAna

TheAna Member

Does anyone know if they give a discount to veterans?
  23. Carl6

Carl6 Well-Known Member

I can confirm they give discounts to retired military. Just veteran (without retirement) I don't know. You can (should) ask.
  24. sweetneas

sweetneas Member

Texas Instruments is now 18% not 12%.

edit by ts: Done.
  25. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

when i got my sprint service, the rep gave me a 10% discount for having an aol mail account. its not much, but it covers the $7 insurance fee every month.