1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Do my paid apps roll over from my phone to the Infinity?General

1. ymDroid

ymDroid Well-Known Member

Quick question....

If I buy the Infinity, will my apps (including my paid apps) upload to the tablet once I log in with my gmail account?

Or do I have to re-buy my apps?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Yep, they are all yours. Any app paid for or not will be available to you once you log in with your gmail.

If any are not compatible with your device it will say so.
    ymDroid likes this.
  3. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

If it's not compatible, it just won't show up in Google Play, even if you paid for it with a previous device.
  4. ymDroid

ymDroid Well-Known Member

Thanks
  5. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Hmm actually if you go to Google Play and then Your Apps and click on All every App you have ever installed should be there however when you click on it it may say Not Compatible with your Device.
  6. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Hi this is a bit of topic but does anyone know how many devices you can install a paid for app on. I have a tfi a hox and my 2 of my sons have galaxy wifi's. I can install paid for apps on all devices as they all use my google account. Just wondering if there is limit.
  7. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

To my knowledge there is not a limit, as long as the devices are all using the same Google account, as yours are.
    I've had the same app on a Nook Color, DInc, Razr and TF700 with no problems.
    ymDroid and Gav400 like this.
  8. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Do you know if this is Google Store policy?

I own a lot of PC apps that have widely differing license terms when it comes to use on multiple machines. Some insist that I purchase a separate license for each and every machine, even if they're all mine. Others allow me to install on all of my personal (but not work) machines, but say I can have only one instance running at a time. Still others allow me to use their product on a set number of machines (usually 5) with a single license. It all seems to be up to the software author and/or publisher.

I'm curious if software authors are required to accept Google's boilerplate TOS in order to get published, or if it's just a coincidence.
    Gav400 likes this.
  9. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Google Apps policy.

From https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113410&topic=1046717&ctx=topic

Gav400 likes this.