sp4.JPG
      File size:
      161.9 KB
      Views:

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Can I get you to install several apps I have and see if it kills the battery? lol

j/k

well, only partially kidding.
  3. John_Roger

John_Roger Well-Known Member

Judging by the battery gauge it's not so hot :p
  4. droidfan1

droidfan1 Well-Known Member

THAT PHONE LOOKS SEXY!!!!! I'm waiting for vigor / celox / prime / dinara.

I need:

-1.5 GHZ Dual-Core Processor
    -HD Screen
    -1GB RAM minimum
    -4inch+ screen
    -LTE

Any phone with those ^, first that comes, I'm buying. Done.

My DX can wait.

Btw Yoda, finally you are trusted...
  5. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

Does it have GSM/UTMS settings?
  6. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with that screen at all. The whole thing looks pretty slick in fact.
  7. thatguy188

thatguy188 Well-Known Member

That does look sexy. I can't wait. I have an idea Yoda, why don't you FedEx Overnight it to me and Ill check the speed in my neck of the woods ;) LOL.
    jroc likes this.
  8. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

That sure does look nice! I'm trying to hold out until there is more info on the SGS2 or Vigor but a picture like this is making it tough!

Yoda...any way you can take a pic so we can see the thickness?
  9. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Yoda, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a picture of the label on the underside of the battery, so we can know how big it is!

[​IMG]
    johnlgalt, Covington and jroc like this.
  10. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Well-Known Member

How? How did you get it?
    Why? Why haven't you taken more photos?
    johnlgalt, foo, jroc and 1 other person like this.
  11. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I don't think he'd be able to tell you HOW he got it, since that would give too much away, and then he might risk not getting any more in the future.

But yes, Yoda, why haven't you taken more photos????

If I was Yoda, I'd have taken a million of them. Front, back, sides, battery, multiple pics of the battery indicator with the time next to it to document how long the battery lasts on a single charge, I can think of a ton more. HDMI mirroring, movie playback, posting pictures taken with the phone to determine quality, etc. etc. etc.!!!

Geez!
  12. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

There are tons of pictures of it in the FCC docs from all angles. Theres a thread here. The docs also say it has triband GSM.
  13. Vehtemas

Vehtemas Well-Known Member

What type of 1.5 GHz processor do you want? Snapdragon? Enoxys? Tegra? OMAP?

I am tired of people clamoring about processor speed as if that is the end all be all, I would take the Bionics 1.0 GHz OMAP over the 1.5 Snapdragon since the Snapdragon is only 20% faster for 50% power requirement...

P.S. John, how do you know that that battery gauge isn't after 15 hours of heavy use =P hahaha.

A still picture is a still picture, it doesn't tell us what drained the battery down so low.
  14. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

FCC docs don't show the battery size.

I think battery life expectancy is a HUGE issue with the Bionic. If it really is 1930 mAh, I'd like to know.
  15. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

The two things I'd like to know are if it has 512MB or 1GB of ram and how big the battery is.
  16. Vehtemas

Vehtemas Well-Known Member

It has been known that it has 1 GB DDR2 RAM for quite some time now...

As for the battery I believe it was 1800 with the first generation of the Bionic, I do not know what happened after they revamped it.
  17. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Well-Known Member

I'd take the OMAP over the Snapdragon easily. Dual channel RAM, man, dual channel RAM.
  18. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Out of curiosity, what's the benefit of dual channel RAM? I'm not very knowledgeable on most of this tech talk.
  19. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pic Yoda!
  20. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Well-Known Member

I were also curious about this.
  21. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

Likely like DDR, but I haven't googled it. Allows one bank to be refreshed while the other is accessed so the cpu doesn't have to wait for the refresh cycle to finish.
  22. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Dual channel ram is very overrated... at least with pcs. Tomshardware had an article way back that had timings of dual channel ram verse single channel.

While the dual channel was faster, it was nothing to write home about.
  23. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

You're going to have to prove it, unsubstantiated rumors are not evidence. If you can't prove it, don't say it has been "known".
  24. slow88lx

slow88lx Member

More than anything I want to see how think this phone is. Any chance you could lay it next to a Droid X? Or simply measure the depth?