Do ROM's take a couple days to get settled?

Last Updated:

1. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK... I've seen people say like, "i'm going to give it a few days to relax" or whatever, I flashed Fresh 2.3.3 uhhhhh.... 2 days ago i think. today my phone is acting all weird, I've NEVER had dialer lag on my phone before(when i was running 2.1.2)

I have my facebook contacts linked in my phone and normally in my recent call list i'll just look at the pictures and click the corresponding line. Earlier i clicked my mom's picture in my recent calls list and it called my father... Who lives in Hawaii... 6 hours behind me, so here I am calling them at 5 in the freakin morning. Damn it man!

Anyways... I guess what i'm asking is should i give it a few days to see if it all works itself out? I was so happy with the way my phone was running when i had 2.1.2 installed, no dialer lag, running smooth and fast, I even told myself "there's no reason to do this, it runs awesome now" but i went against my judgement and flashed 2.3.3 now I'm regretting it.

I can run my nandroid and go back to 2.1.2 easily and have it all set up the way I had it, but should i give it a little while? And if so, how long?

Advertisement
  2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

wasn't 2.1.2 based on the leak, and 2.3.3 is based on the official?

The leak didn't have the lag, but the official does (for whatever reason), and no one's been able to fix it, or they haven't bothered to.

3. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmph. Well...I think I'm just going to run my nandroid. It was stupid of me to do it anyways if I was happy with the way it was. Oh well...