Do screen protectors mess with this phone?General

Last Updated: 2013-05-13 22:43:05
  1. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

The subject says it all.

Advertisement
  2. Josh198600

Josh198600 Member

Got the clear att branded one on mine and it is great. No problems whatsoever
  3. Kie

Kie Well-Known Member

I use reflective (mirror) screen protectors on my devices. In general, they darken the screen, which is expected. In terms of interference with touch sensitivity, I haven't noticed a difference.
  4. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

The digitiser on the S4 seems very sensitive so screen protectors should not have any impact there but even if you get it on with no dust or bubbles (something very few people seem to be capable of), it will never feel as good as the naked screen.

Get one if you cannot be careful but I stopped using them years ago because I hate the way they look and feel.
  5. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I have the Zagg Invisible Shield for mine, and it doesn't inhibit the screen at all.
    Touch still works, and the phone looks great, and I love that it is guaranteed for the life of my phone.
    I am one of those people that won't even use a new phone until I get a screen protector, and case.:eek::)
  6. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

I'm the same, although I rock cheap ebay screen protectors ever since having a Zagg IS on my iPhone 4 back in the day and hated it and its orange peel effect !

Doesn't effect clarity, have great coverage at all and they are a dime a dozen:

[​IMG]
    damewolf13 likes this.
  7. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

Got one tiny piece of dust on it, tried to clean it off but epically failed at it.

Crap. I ruined the screen protector.
  8. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member