• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you like the new Sprint NFL App?

I had problems getting it to update, so since my phone is rooted I pushed the APK and it works. However, my wifes is stock and is stuck at the download screen saying "waiting for data connection". I know the data is working as I can go online. Any ideas what may be causing this error?

I'm rooted as well and I pushed the .apk file. Initially it created another NFL Mobile Live icon, so I had 2 of them. When I ran it, it worked fine. I removed the original NFK .ipk file and the SFL icon changed to it's proper look. However, now when I try to run it it immediately gives me the upgrade notice. Even if I run the upgrade, I will get it again the minute I run the app. I know others are having this issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones