Do you Own one?General

1. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

So I'm interested in hearing others and what they think about the tablet and why? I have had the tablet for a week. I finally figured out a way to root it now I just need to work on a recovery and maybe find a ROM for it.

Pro's - It's a cheap tablet that should allow those who want to find out if a tablet is going to work for them in their situations. It's not a lot of money to drop into one just to see if it would be beneficial for you or not. Not really a lot of bloatware installed. It's more geared as an internet tablet which is great for those who just want something to use for browsing, email, and facebook. External sdcard (32g max) also has two usb ports for flash drives.

Con's - No productivity stuff put on the tablet like a Calendar. It's Android but no play store. You can get Amazon store on it and it comes with Slideme Market. Its a Chinese tablet. Very limited in ROM and RAM 512 of each. Not a lot of support out there for this one.

Give us your story on this one. Good? Bad? does what was expected? Does less than expected?
    you get the idea

Advertisement
    :