Do you think the G1's will sell out fast on the 22nd?General

Last Updated:

1. techinkdev

techinkdev New Member This Topic's Starter

I really want this phone and wanting to buy it when it comes out. But only chance I will have to be it is when I get off for work at 4pm. Do you think the phones would be sold out by then or should I go in to work late and go as early as I can? Oh and does anyone know how much I will have to pay for the phone if I got one of the Flex plans??

Advertisement
  2. orlandoguy

orlandoguy Well-Known Member

When you order a phone on flex plan, you get no discount what so ever, you would have to pay full price for the G1, which is 399$.

The G1 might be sold out, thats depending if your T-Mo store has it, the G1 is sold in stores thats in a 3G area.

3. Truelysmoove

Truelysmoove Member

Is this true that the phone will only be sold at tmobile stores that are in 3gs areas? I work at the local best buy in my hometown and were gonna carry the phone. They said they're hoping to have it in stock on the 22nd. I'm not to sure that my area is a 3g area

4. techinkdev

techinkdev New Member This Topic's Starter

Man, this really sucks. think ima have to wait till they get a price drop. hope they get one soon.

5. orlandoguy

orlandoguy Well-Known Member

Well you can check http://www.t-mobileg1.com/3g-cities.aspx to see if your city has 3g in it.

T-mo didnt say anything about the phone not being in a retail store, they said it just wouldnt be in a T-Mobile store thats not in 3g areas. But alot of people say that the g1 is being offered in there area still.