Do you think walmart will have it?

Last Updated:

1. longdaddy

longdaddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have to pay retail for this one and walmart are usually cheaper on retail then the verizon store already sold my droid waiting to sell my incredible can't wait to get the x

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Actually usually walmart is more expensive full retail right away then verizon. The Droid was $599 right away at walmart and $559 or $579 at verizon

3. longdaddy

Oh i just remember when i bought the bb tour i got it cheaper then the verizon store

4. CriticalMass

CriticalMass Well-Known Member

I'm going with Amazon for mine. Buying the Droid X at full retail and then selling this 9650 Bold I got in replacement for my Tour that crapped out. :/ I will finally be rid of RIM products. RIM and I haven't been the best of friends after 3 charging ports, 2 trackballs and constantly bad O.S. releases on the Tour.

The bold runs a lot better, but I just don't want a RIM product anymore.

5. lodestar

lodestar Active Member

I'm looking at retail too, and Amazon is pretty good, since you usually don't have to pay sales tax (almost 10% here in CA), and their price is usually pretty good. Here's hoping against reason it comes out at less than $550.

6. nicallen63

nicallen63 Well-Known Member

I hope walmart does. When the Droid came out i was able to buy it the day before it was released and it was cheaper than Verizon. It was 529 at Walmart.

7. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

Idk for some reason i feel weird buying a phone out of wal-mart(i mean i know its the same phone regardless) but idk....

Luckily, i am still within 30 days i can just xchange with Verizon

and nicallen, cute avatar hon

8. nicallen63

nicallen63 Well-Known Member

Ehhh i dont really worry about buying a phone from them, and thanks ha ha.

9. nevergonnauseth

nevergonnauseth Well-Known Member

does anyone got any real information on this? i just bought a droid today at walmart hoping i could exchange to the droid x when it launches. i would assume they'd do an all out assalt with the phone and have it in every available outlet (including steve jobs keister). i'd just hate to return the phone then wait until the droid x comes around.

10. carmendiva

i would think if its wal-mart you could exchange in 30 or maybe 15 days

i brought an ipod nano the other day and then went back and exchanged it for an ipod touch

11. longdaddy

I'm pretty sure wal-mart only gives you 15 days thats really the only trade off buying from them where as verizon gives you 30 but you should be able to tell if you like it and nothing is wrong with it with in 15 days after that you still have the factory warranty and or in my case insurance from verizon

12. carmendiva

hmmm well then their 15 days would be the day before the release where they would need to return the droid, right

13. nevergonnauseth

I know for a fact its 30 days with verizon. I have the contract in hand. I just hope they carry it.

14. carmendiva

but does that same 30 day apply to walmart purchases or verizon store/site purchases

15. nevergonnauseth

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer:Wal-Mart will allow a return or exchange of your T-mobile handset for up to 15 days after purchase. Wal-Mart will allow a return or exchange of your Alltel, AT&T, Verizon or Sprint handset for up to 30 days after purchase. A valid Wal-Mart receipt must accompany all returns or exchanges. All product (charger, clip, instruction manual, ect), including the box, must be returned with the handset.