Do you use My Magazine?General

Last Updated:

1. stanw

stanw Well-Known Member

I use Feedly and sometimes Flipboard.

1. Do any on you use My Magazine? Does it offer any advantages over Flipboard or Feedly?

2. How can I disable it from opening up when pressing the home screen button?

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

You have to start My Magazine then tap on the settings button and uncheck Open with home button.
    skep, Rixx247, LilianTepes and 4 others like this.
  3. _sC

_sC Well-Known Member

You probably wont find a huge difference from the combo that you're currently using.
    With that being said, different strokes for different folks... give it a try for a week first, then it'll concrete whether you really like it or not.
    stanw likes this.
  4. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Brilliant. It's been annoying the **** out of me for five weeks.

5. stanw

stanw Well-Known Member

I would thank you more if I could :)
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

7. Sportster

Sportster Well-Known Member

Used it a bit....set it to 'news from the US' and it gives me soccer updates from the UK and I can't find the relevant news from the US like that recent shooting at LAX. Not one story on it anywhere....gotta love it. Had to go elsewhere to get the current news. Worth every penny, magazine is......:eviltongue:
  8. zipred

zipred Well-Known Member

Flipboard used to be my favorite until Zite was overhauled. Now it's exceptional, easily customizable and fast. Therefore I don't use anything else.
  9. Enzo Heavenly

Enzo Heavenly Well-Known Member

I did, the first 3 days of use... then switched to Nova Launcher, cos the swype up function pissed me off (u can remove it from your home button but not the gesture itself).

Flipboard is good, Android Authority app is good. meh~