• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you use your EVO instead of your ipod?

I'm debating on getting rid of my ipod touch. I can't think of anything that my ipod can do that the EVO can't do. With google music I'm even able to carry my whole music library with me with my EVO and still have free space. Only advantage I think to the ipod is the battery life.

Yeah the evo is great and can do everthing an ipod touch can do and then some. but the reason i use an ipod nano for music still is because of the battery life of the evo or should i say lack of. most the time i have to charge the evo twice a day even when i use it modestly. plus the size of the evo its big and hard to workout with so that why the nano is good for the tunes. So my friend id keep both of them around. hope this helped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones