Dock issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. sifuhall

sifuhall Member This Topic's Starter

This morning when I got in my office I followed my usual routine of putting my phone in the dock so I can listen to music while it charges, however today something was different.

My phone is still using its speaker instead of the speakers attached to the dock.

It worked fine last week.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Advertisement
  2. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Suggestion: clean out those 3 little connector pins at the bottom of your n1

3. sifuhall

Well here is the weird part, it makes the dock noise when I dock it and displays the dock screen, but it uses the phone speakers instead of the dock speakers.

4. sifuhall

Restarted the phone again (second time) and everything is fine now.

5. flightwriter

flightwriter Active Member

I've had a similar problem with connecting to my car dock -- the phone will keep its audio instead of transferring to the dock speakers. Makes speakerphone calls rather aggravating.

I've clicked the "Remember Settings" tab in the Audio section, but it's still only 50/50 at best whether it transfers the audio or not.

6. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I found the "Remember Settings" to be quite faulty at remembering. Without that checked, it will now ask me every time I put the phone in the dock what settings I want, which makes it easy to see if it actually remembered or if I need to check the audio again. I find it easier to let it ask and at least I know it will work this way.