1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Dockrunner App

1. KAS

KAS Member

Down loaded the dockrunner app and it does not work with my droid. Screen goes black and search, home, menu, and back buttons flash only way to make it stop is to power it on and off and hit the back button. Anyone else have this problem with this app. I really wanted it to work.

Advertisement
    :
  2. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

kinda weird but it seems to exit you need to it the icon again.
  3. KAS

KAS Member

I ended up uninstalling it cause my droid started acting weird i would hit the message icon and the screen would go white or i would hit it and it would take me to the manage apps screen
  4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I don't mind being an early adopter of the phone but I'm not willing to be an early adopter of all the apps coming out until someone else does all the testing and the developers get the kinks worked out. So far my phone experience has been outstanding! (with very few market apps installed.)
  5. CatsTide

market apps are where all the fun is :)
  6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I have some. Just a bit on the cautious side.
  7. CatsTide

a good move i'm sure.....i just can't resist all the toys.
  8. eNons3nse

eNons3nse Well-Known Member

dockrunner works fine for me.
  9. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

Works fine for me too. You just have to remember to click the icon to end it before you try to do any other processes on the phone.
  10. kkluesner

kkluesner Member

I have had this app for a while and it also work ok on my Droid. Love the screen saver option on it while sitting on my desk... (its the little things...) LOL :)

sorry OP is having issues with it.
  11. KAS

KAS Member

i messed around with it and turned the brightness up cause i had the brightness turned all the way down i put the brightness up to 20 percent and now the dockrunner app works fine
  12. mynameiserich

mynameiserich New Member

Okay, so I think I have found a solution to this. At least for me, the power manager app I was using (Which I have set to adjust the brightness of the phone depending on if it were plugged in, low battery, or full charge). It seems that the brightness of the phone needs to be at a certain level (as the past poster stated). I have mine set to 40 now, so when I pop it into dock runner mode it goes right into it. Finally...this was getting to me
  13. dufus

dufus New Member

Where do I find the Dockrunner application to download?
  14. chakram88

chakram88 Member

In the market place, along with all the other apps. :D

I use this app all the time, in the evening, while charging up the phone. Finally have a clock on my side of the bed! I was really psyched about the Droid docking charging station, but with dock runner (so far) I have decided to save my $$
  15. nowhereatoll

nowhereatoll New Member

does dockrunner or other app have provision to cancel out the multimedia selection or multimedia app from launching? My case has magnets on the cover, which activate the multimedia program, hence wearing down my batt unnecessarily.