1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Droid

Last Updated:

1. droidgd

droidgd Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everybody!

I have release my game today, feel free to play, the game is free without adware.

There integrated OpenFeint score board, so play - submit scores, have fun! =)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. droidgd

Please comment if there some troubles in game play or you get any error, i'm working on update and let know what should be fixed too ;)

3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Starting game play initially is a little funky. Didn't know what to press to get it to start playing the first time(after hitting start of course). After that it's a no-brainer.
    You might lose some people that think it doesn't work when they first start trying to play the game.

droidgd likes this.
  4. droidgd

Thanks for hint, i have several equal hints from my friends too, so how do you think? may be there should be a message like "Please select the level" or/and if player plays first time, start the game from the first level?

Also i'm think to add some game hints like "please tap the screen to shoot" and else.

About levels: did they are so difficult? may be they should be more longer but with low health monsters?

Thanks

5. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

I see the screenshots. but how about a description of the game.

6. droidgd

imtoomuch, hi, yes why not? =)

The game have a simple control but a difficult game play. All that user should do - is a tap the screen to make shots to the monsters. Also there many little bonuses like freeze monsters, recover health, shield, double damage, antibody generator (very helpful thing) and biohazard explosion.

The main mission of player - is destroy all monsters =) They will make a waves, difficult waves, and player should destroy them quick. Some monsters are just moving and making damage to player, some are stay in one place but... creates new enemies. Also there exits monsters who moving and creating new; Creating new when dying :D.

Also today evening i will make new update of the game on market, it will contain level highlighting (as i see not all users understand at the first time what they should to press =\ ) and some updates

Thanks for interest

7. droidgd

8. BenjaminJC

BenjaminJC Member

Ohh, I didn't know you posted it here.

: D Congratulations on the game.

9. droidgd

have updated for 1.5 version
    Scoreloop scores board. Accelerometer player controll