• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I use Soft_Maker Office. Too bad Android version is not up to par to it's Windows Mobile counterpart from years ago.

I play with a lot of fonts, so it's nice to just copy/paste and use the same font files from my PC.

Font-tastic.

Note3bsmiley_zpsc29b2f9a.png

Upvote 0
Great, thanks, I'll try a couple of those. I used Thinkfree Write on my old Galaxy S.

Edit: One thing I like about Documents To Go is that if I'm viewing a page in portrait view and I zoom in, the text automatically condenses down to the screen size so that I can see all the text without having to pan across the document. Does that make sense?
Office Suite Pro doesn't do that? There's probably a setting, but I haven't looked deeply yet.

Upvote 0
OfficeSuite Pro reflows on zoom for documents. PDF view/zoom doesn't, but does include fit to width setting.

Wow, doesn't do that for me, (I'm using the Trial version but it's supposed to be full featured for 7 days.)

Polaris Viewer does it if I go to View Settings and check reflow........but I have to do that each time I open the document, so that doesn't suit.

Documents To Go does it on the 2 zoom views I'm permitted in Trial Mode, so I guess it has it's head in front at this stage.

Upvote 0
Not sure what zoom levels you are looking for, but Text_Maker allows custom zooms from 30%-200% as well as text wrap. The only issue is that I find it slow sometimes. Works with keyboard (even shortcuts with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, etc work in it).

But go with whatever one suits your needs better. Trials should be the full version of the app to give an honest representation of what you will be getting when you decide to buy the app.

Edit: the general difference between a trial and free version of any app is free versions will either have missing features from its paid app or just remove ads. Trials on the other hand are usually timed trials and offer all the app has to offer to provide the user the experience to make an informed decision. Though in all honesty, that would also depend on the developer. But most trials I've come across are full featured that expire within a set timeframe (ie. there are no missing features in the trial).

Reactions: Alleyoop11
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones