Documenting a tripGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gbenj

gbenj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Going on a trip tomorrow, 3 days, 3 cities, 3 baseball games.

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation of an application, or a couple of em, that will let me keep track of where ive gone and geotag some pictures I take.

Never used footprints, but if someone has, can they tell me what they like/dislike about it? Any alternatives that do footprint's job better?

Not looking for anything major, just some neat little tricks I can do with my phone to keep people updated of my location and pictures, and look back at them later, something that people will say, thats so cool, how did you do all that? And I can say with my phone...

Anyone who has a good story about a trip they took would be much appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. tjubb

tjubb Active Member

You can try foursquare to track and post your locations. It doesn't do photos though.

3. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

Play around w/ Footprints. When I can actually afford a vacation I would use it to document my travels (along w/ regular pics). You can enable location on Twitter and use twitpic but it's less personal (for your memories).

4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

I've actually found the footprints app to be perfect. You take a pic, it gets your location, end you can put in a little blurb about what happened there. You can even share it with people.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk Pro.