• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Documents to Go issue

Before i contact dataviz, I wanna make sure that maybe someone has done this.

I just did a hard reset on my hero because my sense UI kept crashing, so i figured, "maybe if i hard reset, it'll stop the crashes." But before i resetted, i wanted to make sure if i could redownload doc to go before anything else, since this was my only paid app on the phone. I did the hard reset, and for the past hour, i've been trying to retrieve it back. I even purchased a maintenance package that i has the ability to redownload the app up to 10 times in the year. i tried that and it still asked me to register as a new user.

Is there anyway i can put my registration ID on the phone? ugh this is really getting to me and i use this app the most for editing a lot on word

Help please!

Hi.

Did you purchase DTG through their website or Google market? I purchased through their web and Dataviz support had to help me register it again. After a 2nd reset, I purchased again through Google.

If you use GM, you need to install the 'documents to go 2.0 full version key' as well as the program. It will still ask you to register and give a new product key but should work ok.

Hope. This helps!

Steve.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones