Dodgy seal?

Last Updated:

1. ironmysox

ironmysox New Member This Topic's Starter

Firstly, my first post here so hello to all. Secondly, I have just made the move from the iphone to the HTC Desire. Lovely phone, as soon as I lose my addiction to wasting money on 'Farting' apps etc i'm sure I will love it even more. The reason I am posting is because my wife was looking at the phone (which I had delivered new on Saturday) and she noticed the seal in between the housing and the left hand side of the screen has a tiny gap. The top, bottom and right hand side are all totally sealed tight. I took a Rizla and just gently edged around and sure enough, on the left hand side the Rizla sank in slightly. Now is this something you think I should address? The worry of dust and moisture spring to mind and as I paid rather a lot of money for it I am concerened about those issues. I have seen elsewhere that some models of the Hero had a similar problem.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Advertisement
  2. jaspabt1

jaspabt1 Well-Known Member

welcome. 1) you can get a farting app on android market for free :p
    2) If the screen is not exact all the way round then i would suggest you ask for a replacement. The screen should line up perfectly all the way round as it does for your top/bottom and right.