Dodgy Signal

Last Updated:

1. chrisjenx

chrisjenx Member This Topic's Starter

I love the phone to bits, its slightly slow at times but compared to a lot of stuff out there and its potential is only a very small downfall.

To the point:
    I have the handset on Orange, absolutely no problem with service, but everywhere i go that i should have great signal its really bad or none existent.

I called orange and they said i could be in a dead spot event though my post code came up with pretty much full signal.

Just debating whether its the phone or orange i tried my Orange sim in my old Tytn II and most of the places there hero is struggling its got no problem.

I also noticed if i pick the hand set up it drops signal dramatically or to nothing...

Dunno is if anyone else has the same problem or do you reckon i should report my handset as faulty?

Apart from that fab phone.
    I have some ideas for scenes and location and time settings to change your phones scenes automatically.

Cheers All
    Chris

Advertisement
  2. Charlie

Charlie New Member

I also have signal problems with HTC Hero - hadit a week - signal is not as strong as others aound me on the same network - signal drops completly from time to time - Orange network 3G - or 2G - Phone is not simlocked.

I also moved from a tytn ii

I have tried different simcards - no luck..

Apart from that the phone is GREAT

3. Wahwah

Wahwah Well-Known Member