does any one use open home?Support

Last Updated:

1. mikeydingo

mikeydingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does it slow down your phone at all? my friend has a moto droid and he has it and it has horrible lag what ever you do on his phone (of course i get on his case for that because he says the droid is better then the DINC but that a different story). and my other question is can you use a skin and an icon pack at the same time using open home? thanks in advanced

Advertisement
  2. Joker35

Joker35 Member

sorry to ask this question but what is open home?

3. mikeydingo

its an app that gives you a new home screen features and you are able to add like themes, skins, new icon styles. You can search it in the market youl find so much skins and themes.

4. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Well-Known Member

5. mikeydingo

6. xvenom89

xvenom89 Well-Known Member

It's a bit delusive to say it is the preferred home replacement; it's one of the better choices, but I feel you should mention ADW.Launcher as being one of the better choices. Actually, ADW is becoming more popular, smooth, and stable than LauncherPro Beta with its more recent updates.

ADW Things
    ADW.Launcher - Android app on AppBrain

Edit: for those of you who know a thing or two about the Android development scene, check out the list of developers and contributers for ADW.Launcher. It's rather amazing to see them work together like this. :) (http://jbthemes.com/anderweb/2010/06/adw-launcher-0-8-7-arrived/)