Does any store have the DX in stock?

Last Updated:

1. jerrybb

jerrybb New Member This Topic's Starter

I've been checking my local Costco which says they're getting a few a week but none for the last 2 weeks and I'm first on their list. Walmart-nothing, VZW stores, nothing, also Best Buy, etc. Does anyone know of any sources where I can walk in and pick one up? I was waiting for the Fascinate but now that it's out and I've read some of the reviews, I'm going to stick with the X. I just hate to wait another 2 weeks to order one from VZW but I think that's the only option at this time. Thanks, I'm in the SF Bay Area

Advertisement
  2. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

My local chinese "cell phone" shop has some in stock but they are called the Driod XXX.

3. hahaha what

hahaha what Well-Known Member

hell naw man guess you better pick a phone that isnt hella popular

4. firetruck41

firetruck41 Well-Known Member

I just walked into walmart last week and picked one up, I didn't even know it was in short supply. Got lucky I guess.

5. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

I ordered mine off of Verizon and have to wait till the 20th it says. No stores around me have it in stock that they are saying. Nothing worse than doing all the research on this phone and choosing it over the Droid 2 (which is in stock) to get the X and have to wait 2 weeks for it.. Its rough..

6. DontEatPoop

DontEatPoop Well-Known Member

The sooner you order it from Verizon the sooner youll get it..

7. ChampD1012

ChampD1012 Member

Decided that I didn't want to deal with the Fascinate wrt to Bing, GPS issues, and Samsung issues. I have issues with them in the past with previous phones.