1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Does anybody use their laptop anymore?General

1. jaysoze

jaysoze Member

I am playing both the idea of getting rid of my laptop I haven't touched it in months, I will just get a keyboard to use on the 10.1 and use it as my main computer. What about you guys?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Laptop is for every day use for me and cannot do without it. Tablet is more of a travelling/ media device.
  3. collett

collett Member

Ithink it depends on your needs. I got the tablet when my laptop died. But I don't really need it for work. I do have a BT keyboard that works fine with the tablet.
  4. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I love my Note but, I am using my laptop right now. I do think though, if there was a tablet that could replace my laptop, it would be the Note 10.1. I had an iPad before and used that quite a bit instead of my laptop. I haven't quite got that relationship with my Note yet but, it does more of what I want it to do - ie open a floating calculator or note when I'm on the internet or what not. I've also stopped using email splitscreen as I can just bring up the little window quickly then close it again.

I now want to shove my laptop away and just use the Note :D lol.
    jaysoze likes this.
  5. Fat Droid

Fat Droid New Member

since I got note 10.1 I dont wanna touch my laptop. but there is few things I can do only on pc.
    jaysoze likes this.
  6. jaysoze

jaysoze Member

Things like?
  7. fam

fam Well-Known Member

Batch photo editing..large video Editing...real Photoshop....usb devices that are only for pc's....high end video card gaming....software only for pc's....list could go on...the note 10.1 is a great travel or media replacement but for many people it can't replace a desktop.
    jaysoze likes this.
  8. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

For me, I move around faster on a laptop and you see things better on a bigger screen. As for portability for traveling, or just want to surf the web while im on the couch, its awesome.
    jaysoze likes this.
  9. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I love my laptop, and still uses out as my primary web surfing/gaming device. But when I'm in my bed or downstairs, I either use my tablet or my phone. I actually love surfing the forums on my phone more than I do with the tablet as I type faster using Swype, than any keyboard on my 10.1. Love watching Hulu plus or Netflix on the tablet, as well as reading books. =)

Sent using the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    jaysoze likes this.
  10. brad cunliffe

brad cunliffe Member

Can anyone help me i am trying to connect my samsung galaxy note 10.1 to my hp laptop via bluetooth the devices pair but when i try to send anything from my tablet to my laptop its shows a progress bar but it dosent go past 0% sent has anyone any ideas thanks