Does anyone chat anymore?

Last Updated:

1. jennrochelle

jennrochelle Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed this when I had my blackberry and bbm. No one seems to like to chat anymore. When I had bbm, I would add someone and they wouldn't talk or would talk and use one words only. Then you would get the people where I always had to start the conversation. What is the point of having chat programs for no one to speak or chat right away when I start the conversation. I am always interested in meeting new people.....so if you don't do any of the things above, send me a private message and maybe we can chat through gtalk, msn or yahoo im. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Chatting is so last decade.

3. L8AGIN

L8AGIN Well-Known Member

I found the same thing. People requested to be added to bbm then I'd never hear from them. But mostly there'd be a few conversations then nothing more. I don't think I'm going to miss bbm as much as I thought I would.

4. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Well-Known Member

I'm noticing that Jenn is quite the philosopher.

5. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

that definitely was a big thing on BBM. I did however meet a couple people through crackberry and have become real good friends. most people though just didn't talk. The other thing is, with BBM, you were able to at least be a LITTLE bit anonymous, with Gtalk, you're handing out your email addy!

6. L8AGIN

L8AGIN Well-Known Member

Thats a good point. I guess a spare gmail account couldn't hurt :D

7. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

set up and manage a spare gmail account just to chat with strangers?? i try to keep my life simpler than that! LOL