does anyone else have this annoying problem?Support

Last Updated:

1. bmiller86

bmiller86 New Member

Okay there are 2 things that really bug me about this phone, I don't know if its a bug or if its the same for everyone. If someone sends me a pic or I send them one. I click on that pic in the message it takes me to the pic when I hit the back button to go back to the message it just goes back to my gallery that the picture was in, then I have to get out of that and go back to my home screen and back to my messages...it seems a bit of an inconvenience. I don't feel that its supposed to do that but its done it ever since ive had the phone (not even a year) so I dont know.
    Another thing thats annoying is when I go to my recent call list it shows all calls messages and everything I hit the "view" button and change it to "all calls" but it doesn't stay there if I get out of it and go back its back on messages and calls....is it supposed too? Any idea what the heck is going on and what I should do?

Advertisement
  2. allanlaw

allanlaw Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about your first annoyance, but the second item is how mine works also.
  3. hansangb

hansangb Well-Known Member

I use PixelPhone to overcome multiple limitations with the stock dialer. Give it a shot.
  4. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Maybe its the behavior of the stock SMS app. I use Handcent and when I hit the back button after view a picture, I'm back at the text it was attached too.

Not really understanding your second problem. I'm assuming your talking about the call log.
  5. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

Wanam module (requires xposed framework, maybe requires root) has a lot of tweaks for S4.
    I have the following options set:
    "save call logs view"
    "set default view to all"

So it defaults to "view all" after boot up. If I go in and change it, it sticks where I changed it to, even when I leave and reenter dialer (unless I change it again or reboot)

There's a lot of other goodies in there...