Does anyone forget the features they have?

Last Updated:

1. Tyzing

Tyzing Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have severe ADD so sometimes I dont slow down enough to think things through. I'm new to the Android but I find myself forgetting great features like using apps that would be perfect for what I needed to do.

Just an example, Last night I wanted to see what my friends status message was. So I go to facebook, search find the name, click it etc then later on I was on someones contact card and realized I can see status messages from there and its much easier to get to. Makes me wonder what else I'm doing the hard way when there is an easier way.

Either way, I need try and remember to simplify my life and the EVO can do that if I let it :D

Advertisement
  2. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

yeah. i did this with the built in facebook app vs the touch facebook website. i purposely avoided the facebook app because it wasn't very good on the eris. on the touch facebook website, i find myself having trouble not recognizing when i hit "profile" or "home". the words light up, but it doesn't go to the destination. so, for the hell of it, i clicked on the facebook app preloaded, and it's leaps and bounds better than what i remember on the eris. so i deleted facebook off my favorites widget, added the facebook app to my home screen, and i'm good to go!

3. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

9 days in, still so much to learn.