• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does Anyone Have a T-Mobile Marshmallow or Lollipop .kdz?

Try that.

update;
ok got it

Pull you battery and tell me the firmware ver and I can set you up.
don't use the 6.0 I sent you, go 100% back to stock .
Practice getting into download mode till you get a chance to total wipe and install with the flash tools.

Im certain that i can get into download mode without a problem. It's the black screen that's throwing me off. Idk if its a hardware issue or only because i flashed a .kdz the wrong way

Upvote 0
Jeez. Black screen? Like is it stuck? What happens when you go into Device Manager when plugged into a computer. Just curious.

well when the phone was like that, the computer could detect it and everything. only thing was that i was sure its default was charge only mode, so the computer couldn't read my phone. i could get calls, but the screen was completely black, so at the moment, it was completely useless until i could flash a .kdz

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones