• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone have Motorola i1 with SouthernLinc?

vlbarnes

Lurker
Feb 4, 2011
If you do, did your phone come with a data cable? Mine did not and I have no way of connecting it to my computer. Their website states the charger and data cable are included in the purchase but I got mine from a southern linc store and it did not. Can anyone tell me? I am in a battle of wills with the store over getting me a data cable free of charge. Thanks!

I purchased the i1 about 3 months ago and nothing but TROUBLE. Now I can't download any applications, nor update any previously downloaded. SouthernLinc advised there is a problem with Google. Suggestions???
Also, I cannot text someone on the same plan with me without entering the 10-digit number each time. This includes responding to their texts. Any solutions?

Upvote 0
I purchased the i1 about 3 months ago and nothing but TROUBLE. Now I can't download any applications, nor update any previously downloaded. SouthernLinc advised there is a problem with Google. Suggestions???
Also, I cannot text someone on the same plan with me without entering the 10-digit number each time. This includes responding to their texts. Any solutions?
are you connected to a wifi network when attempting these downloads or updates?

Upvote 0
I visited the store and got my data cable. They just gave me a really long charger and kept the data cable when I purchased the phone! The nerve. Anyway, I am not happy with this phone. Phone and PTT works OK it is just the apps that constantly won't work. Can't get newer apps due to the OS on this android being outdate and I understand it will not be upgraded. Wonder since they did not inform me of any of this I can get out of my contract?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones