2. chinkster

chinkster Well-Known Member

here you go. pulled it from fresh 2.3.3

Attached Files:

Hero_Guy likes this.
  3. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member

thank you sir.

it should work on 2.1.2 right? i read somewhere that it actually has to be integrated into the framework of a rom for it to work
  4. chinkster

not sure if it will work for 2.1.2. i've upgraded to 2.3.3 but i didn't want the friendstream so i pulled it and removed it. why aren't you on 2.3.3?
  5. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member

im thinking about going back but it started great but the everything kept force closing and would do randome reboots almost every 2-3 minutes. i wiped and everything and reflashed it and had the same problems but i also like having alot of internal space and i dont wanna do apps2sd
  6. chinkster

have you tried re-downloading the rom? maybe your rom didn't download completely? Download: Fresh Hero 2.3.3 Geek For Me – Sprint Evo 4g & CDMA Hero
  7. Delta1Fox

Delta1Fox Member

I was having the same issues. I wiped my phone and completely formatted my SD card. I re-downloaded the ROM and flashed, but kept getting random reboots and force closes. I don't know if it's an app I downloaded or what. Anyways, I've since switched to the 2.2 ROM and it's working wonderfully for now. I miss the Sense UI though.
  8. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Just an FYI, but I don't believe Fresh 2.1.2 will work with Friendstream. If I remember correctly, I attempted to get this working and couldn't. I could be wrong though.
  9. Delta1Fox

Delta1Fox Member

To go along with ccapasso, Friend Stream does require that youhave HTC Peep on the phone. Whether you use Twitter or not it still needs it. I've never personally used Fresh 2.1.2, but I hope this helps.
  10. cr1s626

cr1s626 New Member

How do you install the app? When I try it tells me application not installed