Does Anyone have trouble texting to people

Last Updated:

1. swollcat

swollcat New Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if this is already a thread but I looked and couldnt find anything.. Just bought the droid and I cant text certain individuals they never receive my text I can get texts from them but they dont receive mine but its only certain people thanks in advance for your feedback

Advertisement
  2. Savio

Savio Member

3. swollcat

swollcat New Member This Topic's Starter

thanks Savio but I have a Motorola Droid and no sim card since I'm with Verizon

4. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

I think this is a verizon problem. The reason I say this is i gave my brother my Touch Pro 2 and for a while certain people weren't recieving his texts. I recommend bringing to verizon or calling like *228 or something for the phone to be reprogrammed.

5. Savio

Savio Member

Sorry about that. I could've sworn I saw a similar thread about that for the Droid. I'll see if I can find it...

6. dbarrett480

dbarrett480 Well-Known Member

I had the same problem right when I got my Droid. I called Verizon and they had me remove the battery for 30 seconds and then dial *228 and press option 1 to reactivate the phone and then wait about 10 minutes and pull the battery again for 30 seconds. This fixed the problem for me and I haven't had any issues since it happened on Friday.