• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone know this phone?

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Me no find it.:( Google girl fail.:mad:

Me do find it :) Baidu boy success. :D

bdlogo.gif
:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Thanks guys, you're great :D The winner is Shocky, who has first pointed the Oppo X907 Finder. it's definitely this phone. I'm gonna read further about it, because it looks quite promising. Thanks again and see you ;)

What country are you in? Because I'm almost certain this phone is only officially available in mainland China. Which means it will more than likely will have a Chinese Android ROM...NO Google.

Oppo actually do a higher specced one as well, called the Find 5. Quad-core, 2GB RAM, 1280x800 AMOLED screen, extremely thin. But again I think general availability is China only.

Some info about the Find 5 here...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2155

Can't find much about the X907 on XDA though.

Upvote 0
What country are you in? Because I'm almost certain this phone is only officially available in mainland China. Which means it will more than likely will have a Chinese Android ROM...NO Google.

Yeah, you're right. I have read about and now I see that living in Europe, I won't get it. It happens ;) Well, the same thing was with my current phone (Motorola RAZR MAXX). It's unavailable in Europe so I ordered it from America. But I don't think I would try the same with this one.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Yeah, you're right. I have read about and now I see that living in Europe, I won't get it. It happens ;) Well, the same thing was with my current phone (Motorola RAZR MAXX). It's unavailable in Europe so I ordered it from America. But I don't think I would try the same with this one.

I think so, especially if you need Play and other Google services, this is probably not the best phone. Also the supported languages are more than likely going to be Chinese(simplified and traditional) and English(United States) only.

I don't think you can even get this phone in Hong Kong*. Because Android devices in HK have Google on them, and are international as well.

* HK is not too keen on mainland brands anyway.

I was even looking at the possibility of alternative non-Chinese ROMs for the Oppo Finder...and the only thing I've really found is this...
OPPO finder(X907) MIUI ROM
..but it's a Chinese ROM(MIUI) and the site is in Chinese.

Of course I can just pop down the road and buy one :D ....China Unicom and China Mobile sells them...plus there's a local Oppo store as well. Won't be bothering though, will stick with my Samsung Win Duos, that has Google.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones