• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone love their droid eris

droid HATE OR LOVE

• I LOOOOVE IT(not recomended)

Votes: 54 87.1%
  • I WANT TO TIE IT TO A PICK-UP TRUCK WHILE USING THE DROID TO GOOGLE HOW TO TIE KNOTS

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xandman96

Mar 20, 2010
my quetion to you is do you loooovvveee your droid eris after all the buzz about 2.1,or using the leaked 2.1 software and last but not least seeing or using a droid.....
Eris-Droid.jpg

The only thing I hate about my Droid Eris that makes me want to throw it out the window is that the battery is loose and keeps making an annoying sound when I press the back cover.

Mine did that a little bit with the stock battery. I got a deal on a 1750 new and it fits quite snug. I was worried the thicker battery would cause a seam or crack along the edges of the cover, but it's a perfect, solid fit.

Not to mention several hours more up-time, which increased as I cycled it through charges several times over a few weeks.

And now back to your regular programming: :D

Upvote 0
So... you came to the Droid Eris forum, where we LOOOOVE our phones (for the most part) and then tell us that it isn't recommeneded that we vote that we LOOOVE our phones?

Hmmm... I'm going to go ahead and label you a troll. How about you make a more official and unbiased poll and ask if we Love, Like, or Dislike the Eris. You may get better responses. But I have a feeling you don't want to hear that yes, 98% of us really do like our phones A LOT.

And no, I did not vote, TYVM.

Upvote 0
I used to LOOOOOOOVe my Eris. It still holds a special place in my heart. But I've been using a demo Droid for the last two weeks and I have to say....I wish I would've gone with it. I don't mind the bulk, and its soooo much faster at just about EVERYTHING. I know it specs out better than the Eris, but I truly didnt think it made that much of a difference until I had ample time to play with it. Sadly I will have to end this affair with the droid soon and I'll come running back begging my Eris to forgive me.:eek:

Upvote 0
I used to LOOOOOOOVe my Eris. It still holds a special place in my heart. But I've been using a demo Droid for the last two weeks and I have to say....I wish I would've gone with it. I don't mind the bulk, and its soooo much faster at just about EVERYTHING. I know it specs out better than the Eris, but I truly didnt think it made that much of a difference until I had ample time to play with it. Sadly I will have to end this affair with the droid soon and I'll come running back begging my Eris to forgive me.:eek:

I know how you feel about using a faster phone than the Eris. I'll get flamed for this, but my kid has an iPhone; whenever I use it for a while, playing around.. texting, etc, then go back to my Eris I do see the slower nature of the Eris.

But, to me, that's probably a bit like enjoying the company of a "faster," beautiful prostitute for a while (I've never done that) and then going back to your loving wife.

What a crappy analogy.. I'm not going to post that. I'll think of something else..... :D

Upvote 0
I love Eris...I make beautiful love to her at nights. She listens to me and never gets mad when I ignore her. She's always turned on...I just plug her in and she's ready to go.

You don't need those fast ass moto Droids, Incredibles, N1's and what not...many lust for those and next thing you know, they are in the arms of another.

No...Eris is beautiful to me.

Upvote 0
I love Eris...I make beautiful love to her at nights. She listens to me and never gets mad when I ignore her. She's always turned on...I just plug her in and she's ready to go.

You don't need those fast ass moto Droids, Incredibles, N1's and what not...many lust for those and next thing you know, they are in the arms of another.

No...Eris is beautiful to me.

Careful, you're going to get OTD all worked-up. :eek: :D

Upvote 0
I like Eris a lot. I think after playing with both Moto Droid and HTC Eris, I still like the Eris better because of it's sleekness. I wouldn't mind the small power increase the Droid has, or the real keyboard, but overall Droid Eris is better in my opinion, and I wouldn't have any other phone on the market.

Upvote 0
So... you came to the Droid Eris forum, where we LOOOOVE our phones (for the most part) and then tell us that it isn't recommeneded that we vote that we LOOOVE our phones?

Hmmm... I'm going to go ahead and label you a troll. How about you make a more official and unbiased poll and ask if we Love, Like, or Dislike the Eris. You may get better responses. But I have a feeling you don't want to hear that yes, 98% of us really do like our phones A LOT.

And no, I did not vote, TYVM.

i really dont have anything against the eris but after using the droid i kinda hate it thats all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones