Does anyone make a case for the Eris that has a standup leg like the EVO has?Accessories

1. NotThe1YerLookN4

NotThe1YerLookN4 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Long before the EVO came out I had already been wishing my Eris had something like this.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NotThe1YerLookN4

Thanks, but unfortunately all videos play in the landscape position making that worthless for the main reason I want one.
  3. Its a clip, I guarantee it can be rotated...
  4. PiperCub49

PiperCub49 Well-Known Member

It's absolutely not worthless for that reason. Did you take a look at the site? This is one of the first things that it says:

"Adjustable, detachable, kickstand built into the belt clip allows for multiple viewing angles..."

HTH,
    PC49
  5. NotThe1YerLookN4

I'm pretty sure they mean multiple vertical angles like a lounge chair. They make no mention of it rotating or allowing for horizontal landscape viewing nor is there a photo displaying such.
  6. NotThe1YerLookN4

And even if the kickstand does rotate it appears to be too long to work in landscape mode, unless it would work sitting like this. But even so that a lot of bulky plastic compared to the elegant Evo hideaway design.

[​IMG]
  7. well then i suggest you switch providers and buy an evo.
    natsu likes this.
  8. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

+1

I think the Eris is NotThe1(he was)LookN4 :D
  9. NotThe1YerLookN4

10. malcolmia

malcolmia Member

I have the Body Glove case and in landscape, the belt clip acts as a stand to tilt the phone back to viewing.
  11. our3rotts

our3rotts Active Member

Same here.

Love my Body Glove case - until a VZW rep tries to get into it & breaks off the tabs...