Does Best Buy do the NE2 program too?General

Last Updated:

1. renesis22

renesis22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't had luck getting an earlier NE2 date through Verizon stores (although I ALMOST did yesterday :mad:)? I was wondering whether Best Buy can look up those records and actually give me the NE2 discount 11 days early... (NE2 date is on 5/11/10). I know it's only eleven days but... It's ELEVEN DAYS! :(

Advertisement
  2. windycity

windycity Well-Known Member

They won't give you the NE2 at all-early or not. Yet another reason I do not shop at Best Buy any more.

Link

3. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

^ That's not true. Some stores will give you the NE2 price by pricematching, and some won't. It's just a matter of getting the right sales associate. For example, the Best Buy I went to said "yeah just log into your VZW account as if you were buying the phone, and we'll honor the lower of the two prices. No problem."

Just call ahead and ask.

4. Cerrav

Cerrav New Member

*newb post, yah!*

Just to echo what others have said, Best Buy will price match. I asked this question specifically before placing my pre-order. This Friday (when my NE2 credit is valid) I'm going to walk in to pick up my phone w/ a printout of my online Verizon pricing.

5. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

I wanted Best Buy to price match and before I could even mention the cost.. She flat out said NO since they do instant rebate

6. nyngbld

nyngbld Well-Known Member

i am going the bad monkey route, showing up at best buy on launch day to see if i get lucky. i will let you know tomorrow if i can get them to honor my NE2!!!

7. Tony Touch

Tony Touch Well-Known Member

I went to two different BB's and both said they will not match NE2.

nyngbld likes this.
  8. nyngbld

nyngbld Well-Known Member

sounds like i will be out of luck. :( i am still going best buy; i use their store card for points and interest deals. i am probably the only turd that really wants to see the phone before i drop another 2 year deal...

9. silliybilly

silliybilly Well-Known Member

Anybody know what Best Buy's one year price on the Inc will be? I'm not down with the whole 2 yr deal anymore and don't wanna deal with VZW mail-in rebates. 1 yr Best Buy price please? Thanks.