1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Does chomp SMS have a call sender feature?

Last Updated:

1. dansperry

dansperry New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, First I gotta say, "I love my EVO". I was using a treo755 and holy !*!%!#, why did i wait so long to upgrade. Anyhow, I'm using Chomp and as far as I can tell there is no way to call a sender of a text while in Chomp. If this feature doesn't exist then, is there an SMS app that has it? Your help is greatly appreciated. Dan

Advertisement
  2. cron912

cron912 Well-Known Member

In the conversations list, press and hold on the contact/number to call (in the text portion, not the contact picture), and it should display a menu will Call XXX as the first option.

Inside a conversation, press and hold on any bubble, and it should bring up a menu, with Call as one of the options. If it's a contact in your address book, you can also just tap the contact picture at the top, and a toolbar will slide in.

At least, that's how it works on my X.

Edit: Just tried tapping on contact picture in coversations list, and it also shows a toolbar, if the contact is in your address book. If not in address book, will ask if you want to add to an existing contact, or add a new contact.

3. dansperry

dansperry New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Cron912, Thats exactly the feature i was hoping for. Nice and easy to dial from SMS. Dan