Does Epic have Flash?

Last Updated:

1. rasstar

rasstar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I thought the Epic 4G had flash lite or something like that. I cannot get any flash content to load but I do see Flash installed on the phone.

Advertisement
  2. mannyhernz

mannyhernz Active Member

same here!...cant even get skyfire rollin on the vids.

3. ragnarokx

ragnarokx Well-Known Member

Weird, I was just streaming The Daily Show using SkyFire and it worked great.

4. mannyhernz

mannyhernz Active Member

try ebaums...or something else.....

5. aznmode

aznmode Well-Known Member

I wonder the same thing. I use to be able to watch episodes on nbc with the evo on 2.1. I was hoping the same for the epic but it doesn't seem to have the same flash lite?

6. SebastianX

SebastianX Well-Known Member

The Evo has Flash 10.1 while the Epic has Flash lite v9 you'll be able to get all the content you used to on the Evo once a Froyo update is released which will include a full Flash 10.1 install. Right now Flash lite is sort of lacking but Froyo is coming this month so don't let that be the deciding factor and if it is a deal breaker for you at least wait for the Froyo release this month and after you have that then decide (you'll still be within your 30 day guarantee period).

7. Lyvewire

Lyvewire Well-Known Member

I noticed this yesterday as well and they moved my post probably because it more related to Skyfire http://androidforums.com/android-applications/164066-skyfire-flash-missing.html#post1492791

Not a deal breaker but that sucks. Cant help but to to feel a lil burned you pay $50 extra for the phone to miss some minor things included in the Evo. For that record I have a the Flash for that was being passed around for the 2.1 Evo and it doesnt work. I guess it may be root time soon...