Does Google Wallet work on DROID DNA?General

Last Updated: 2012-11-17 23:16:08
  1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

So I got super pumped when I saw Google Wallet in the market, I was thinking VZW completely blocked this app.

Well I got it installed and when I tried to open it got the message that said, "Unfortunately, GW is not yet available for your device or mobile network."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Advertisement
    Wolfedude88 likes this.
  2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I hate you for this thread, lol. I had hopes, rooting should still fix at some point right?
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Interesting that it let you install it period. I can't even see it in the market on my GNex.
  4. NightAngel79

I know, I thought that was weird!

@Wolf - the title of this thread was "OMG Google Wallet works!" because I saw it in the market, installed it, then went to open it.

Was under the opinion that if shouldn't have even shown up in market... perhaps it is because the phone isn't technically out yet?
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I was just giving you a hard time, I still just hate you for already having the phone, jk. Appreciate all the insight you have been giving us.
  6. NightAngel79

LOL, I know! Notice that originally the title was "it does work" then when i actually opened the app and saw the error message I had to go back and change the title, lol.

Kinda jumped the gun apparently :)
    Wolfedude88 likes this.