Does Hanging up call on Google Voice launch Doubletwist?

Last Updated:

1. noahas

noahas Member This Topic's Starter

Didn't know if anyone had a similar problem or a fix. Google voice is working fine, but after installing doubletwist, about 80% of the time after I hang up a call, Doubletwist will launch automatically and play a random song. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Doubletwist, but no change.

Any ideas other than uninstall and leave off Doubletwist?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. QuesoGrande

QuesoGrande Well-Known Member

That's weird. I use GV and doubletwist and don't have this problem. However, I am having *other* problems with GV. It's starting to get really irritating.

3. noahas

Yeah, I had other problems today. Like calls not ringing my phone, although they rang repeatedly on the callers end, then went straight to VM. I checked on the GV forums and it looks like there were a variety of probs today. I chalk it up to service being overwhelmed with the open invite now.

4. skpd

skpd Well-Known Member

I've also had issues with DoubleTwist launching randomly but when using Pandora over the 3.5mm jack out to my car stereo. Somehow I think DowbleTwist gets triggered when you plug in headphones. weird

I like DoubleTwist but I don't know if I can keep it if it keeps doing this. very annoying to have two different songs play all of the sudden and have to go through the trouble of shutting down DoubleTwist every time it happens...while driving!!

5. noahas

Thats interesting. Now that you mention it. I only notice it when I am hanging up a call that was connected via BT .