does it make sense? "car panel" issue....Tips

Last Updated:

1. shantytownbrown

shantytownbrown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 25, 2010

a. activate the lock screen? I mean when driving to have to slide down the bar to access the menu to make a call seems like it takes from the purpose of the car panel in the first place....wouldnt the car panel screen be a screen saver/lock be enough itself..?

b. not have an "auto pickup/answer" when connected to bluetooth (i asked before and no one was able to tell me how to set this up if it does exist on the EVO)

c. have to "activate" my connected headset?-what i mean is rings, i pick up the call, manually as above, then have to push the button on my discovery 925 to connect the already connected headset to the this specific to my headset or to the way evo works with bluetooth incoming calls? outgoing calls connect automatically...odd

all this is too much when driving, i thought the purpose of a "car panel" was to reduce potential distractions when using the phone in the car, make only the necessary items avaialable and easy to find with nice big buttons...

is there another 'car panel' available out on the market that is better than the stock?

thanks in advance