Does iTunes Agent sync Playlists?Support

Last Updated:

1. BlondeeLox

BlondeeLox Active Member This Topic's Starter

I was under the impression that iTunes Agent allowed the user to Sync playlists to their device from iTunes. It looks as though it's only allowing me to add music without any playlists??? :confused: Am I doing something wrong? Or missing something?

So far I have had no luck with FREE programs to allow me to sync my iTunes playlist with my Evo. It's becoming very frustrating. I thought that it was going to be an easy and FAST process to sync my music but it's more of a pain in my arse!

I have tried DoubleTwist which is crap. IMO, it never recognizes my device and takes hours, or at least it seems to actually sync my device, when of course it actually recognizes it.

I wasn't planning on spending any money on a program but looks like I may have to since I want to keep iTunes as my media player on my laptop.

This is one thing I miss about my iPhone. It was soooo simple to sync my music and playlists.

Any and ALL suggestions are welcome! Hopefully someone has had the same issue and solved it! :confused:

Advertisement
  2. moe_12345

moe_12345 Member

ditto that - i so miss how easy it was to sync my iPhone with iTunes. i've tried all sorts of apps/solutions but everything appears to require some sort of workaround/special setup and so on.
    HTC Sync: works half the time and only copies across some playlists
    DoubleTwist: great concept but implementation is still miles behind iTunes/iPhone combo
    Salling Media Sync: copied only half my music/playlists
    MediaMonkey: setup for a sync is messy
    WinAmp: didn't work as expected
    iTunes Agent: actually worked and copied my music across but have failed to find the playlists in my Music app on my HTC Desire

So what next?