does my phone diedSupport

Last Updated:

1. sjouni

sjouni New Member This Topic's Starter

Update Media please wait
    E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) (No such file or directory) E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount SDCARD:"

Your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions
    copy default media content failed.

When I boot it moves past the Galaxy I9000m screen shows me the galaxy screen with animation and sound, the screen then goes of leaving me with a black screen and the buttons lit.

Now, no matter what I do I kept on getting this message. I have a feeling that somehow it messed up the internal sd card of my device.

Is there a way I could repartition my card (if that would solve it) and then reinstall a froyo 2.2 update.

It is a brand new phone and i am very nervous. Please help

Advertisement
  2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

if its new and you didnt do any thing to make your phone do this i would take it back from where you got it and get a replacement

3. swipermusic

swipermusic Active Member

This happened to me, have you tried to flash it? It did mine in when I used the wrong pit file. It needs to be reflashed carefully with the correct files.

4. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Do you have acces to the 3-Button Mode. If so select the Recovery Mode (Vol Up + Home + Power) and look at the part where it mentions SD Card.

5. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

It seems that the TS has abandoned the thread.