does my phone diedSupport

Last Updated:

1. sjouni

sjouni New Member This Topic's Starter

E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) (No such file or directory) E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount SDCARD:"

Your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions
    copy default media content failed.

When I boot it moves past the Galaxy I9000 screen shows me the galaxy screen with animation and sound, the screen then goes of leaving me with a black screen and the buttons lit.

Now, no matter what I do I kept on getting this message. I have a feeling that somehow it messed up the internal sd card of my device.

Is there a way I could repartition my card (if that would solve it) and then reinstall a froyo 2.2 update.

It is a brand new phone and i am very nervous. Please help

Advertisement
  2. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

If its a brand new phone then I am guessing you didnt root it or did anything as such which would void the warranty. In that case you should not be nervous as the issue would be handled by the company.

Wait for experts to tell you more about it or head over to XDA for more help but IMO you should not be worried and the phone would hopefully be recovered.