Does my phone have a virus?General

Last Updated:

1. JayTheKing

JayTheKing Active Member

hey guys!The last week my phone started reducing space on its own both internal and external .For example 1mb during the day will go down to 0.This started happening after i installed vnds(app that allows you to read visual novels on the phone)Then added a visual novel and realized it reduced space on its own i uninstalled it and it kept on doing it.Its like its creating files beacuse i havent had internet the last week and it couldn possibly download something.Any help ?Havent tried factory reset yet.

Advertisement
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Have you tried uninstalling that app to see if the problem persists afterwards?
  3. JayTheKing

JayTheKing Active Member

Yes i have.Still does.BTW both my phone memory and my memory card act crazy i mean at a point 0 kb then 14mb.Its not a memory card problem cause even after trying another one the space got reduced as well.I dont really think its a virus but its an explanation i cant exclude.
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

This sounds as some kind of software problem. I'd suggest that you either run the Repair Phone process on PC Companion or you contact your local Sony Mobile service center for a possible evaluation of your phone.
  5. JayTheKing

JayTheKing Active Member

I noticed that my phone memory doesnt decrease any more only my memory card's.But it has happened to to of them.How do you repair via pc companion.