Does Nexus One have lanyard loop?

Last Updated:

1. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Look at this: http://gizmodo.com/5451349/look-at-this-broken-nexus-one

A lanyard would have prevented this.

I use my lanyards all the time with my phones, have never broken a phone due to my clumsiness.

imho lanyard loops should be standard on all phones. The iPhone doesn't have one because it's so "elite".. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

no. sorry

3. AndroidSPCS

Damn, iPhone started with the trend. People need to stop copying the iPhone!!!

They need to make this mandatory on all portable electronic gadgets. If you don't want to use it, ignore it, but it can be a lifesaver for clumsy folks like myself!!

4. digital312

digital312 Member

I have never used a lanyard on any of my phones from older dumb phones I had to any of the Smartphones I have had....Iphone 3G, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, and most currently my Nexus One....come to think of it none of these smarphones have a place to attach a lanyard.

5. AndroidSPCS

Yea dumb phones don't care that much, but expensive smart phones need lanyard loops for people who want them. Especially the new phones with huge glass screens / slippery smooth shapes. Disaster waiting to happen.

6. Air Force One

Air Force One Well-Known Member

Screw that, this is one of the main ways I get my wife to let me upgrade. I "accidentally" drop and break it.;)

That loop would completely screw me on that.

Funny thing though, I was watching the election coverage last night, and someone in the crowd was holding up their device to take a picture and the dude totally dropped his phone, but he had that lanyard wrapped around his wrist and he was saved. I was like damn, nice one. Ugly solution, but nice save.

7. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

you sir, would best be served by a phone like this... it's the lanyard hook you are looking for... :rolleyes:[​IMG]

a Nexus One sadly, is not for you...

8. AndroidSPCS

Agree a Nexus One is not for me, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Sadly it seems intelligence is not a requirement to own the Nexus One, based on your post.

9. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Lol, even clumsy people are allowed pretty and breakable phones. I'm only going to take my phone out whilst crouching near the floor. Just in case....