Does not turn onSupport

1. Lord Burn

Lord Burn Member

I got my Tab 2 today, and after using it for about 2 hours total and it blinked off. At first I thought that it was just the powersave function, but it won't turn on. I've pressed the power button, I've held the power button, I've held all three buttons, nothing.

I've been charging it for about the past hour with the AC adapter and still nothing.

Any way to get it to start again?

::EDIT:: I've also tried to hold down the button for over a minute, and holding down the button for 30 seconds and holding a finger on the screen.

Advertisement
    :
  2. jpaskell

jpaskell Active Member

Lord Burn,

Instructions state that, although the device comes partially charged, you should charge it prior to use. You can charge while using, but you should fully charge when first received.

Sounds like you really killed it. Try plugging it in and turned off for a significant amout of time, say overnight or a minimum of 5 to 6 hours.

Good luck,

Jim
  3. Lord Burn

Lord Burn Member

Yeah, I tried that. Nada.

Thankfully Best Buy has such a libereal return policy. I just didn't think I'd be using it this soon. :/

The major downside is I have a bunch of apps for the library on it that I can't remove the passwords from. Everything else on it is fine more or less. Some music and pictures that are still on my comp.

Still...buh.