• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does Orb work on Android? How about Android 2.0?

nickc50310

Oct 28, 2009
Hi everyone! I have been planning to get a new phone since august and it looks like the time has finally come. I was going to go with an Omnia 2 but since that doesnt even have a release date yet, I will be getting a DROID next week!

My question is, does Orb work on Android phones?

I did some searching and it looks like Orb works on the G1 at least...Not sure about the rest of Android phones...

My question is when will Sling release an Sling Client for Android? I know they are working on it, but not much in the form of "how soon?"...

Also, I was wondering if their web client would work? Going to be getting a Droid and that is one of the things I want to be able to do with it...

Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I have been planning to get a new phone since august and it looks like the time has finally come. I was going to go with an Omnia 2 but since that doesnt even have a release date yet, I will be getting a DROID next week!

My question is, does Orb work on Android phones?

download andorb from the app store. its free and works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones