• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does Sprint have good coverage in upper east side?

First I would love to introduce myself
My name is Mika and I am 19 from New york. I just currently got my 1st smartphone an iphone 4 and coming from a virgin mobile, this has been
a great experience in the day of using it.
I decided to try the iphone because apple has great products and I have heard so many wonderful things about the phone. All my friends who have ATT have one.
However I had no idea that At & T no longer had the unlimited data packages
and i have the option of leaving them to go to a network who does.
I am also suffering from signal issues. I was in the middle of Times Square and had like a full bar and it just disconnected my call.
My question is how is the Sprint Coverage in Upper East side?
I guess I should ask about Raleigh as well.
Does Sprint have a lot of dropped calls?

I saw this phone in Best buy and its really big and was wondering is
it a good phone?

Sorry if i posted too much. This is my first time using this site.

hey hon

About your iphone, i think that is a problem that is known for the iphone & AT & T lolzzz

i hear they have issues with dropped calls all the time in places like New york and San Fran....

How is the phone???

As far as Sprint, not to be too much of a troll but in my area of New Jersey.

I believe Virgin Mobile runs off Sprint's network so base your opinion on your phone you previously had.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones