Does Sprint offer 1 year contracts?

Last Updated:

1. dsa1971

dsa1971 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm getting the EVO and was wondering if Sprint offers 1 year contrats with a smaller rebate on the phone? Verizon does this but I don't see anything on Sprint.com to indicate anything but a 2 year or buy the phone outright.

Advertisement
  2. ImmaSlave4U

ImmaSlave4U Well-Known Member

I don't believe they do, but as a customer w/ an EVO you will be considered a Sprint Premier customer after 3 months and that means after only one year customers can receive the new customer price on a new cell. That's a year sooner than other customers. A 2 year contract is required, however. Fore more details check out... Sprint | Premier

3. Colorado_Al

Colorado_Al Well-Known Member

They do for businesses. If you have an EIN (like a social security number but for a business) then you can sign up using the sprint business link here:
    Business Cell Phones, Business Mobile Phone Plans | Sprint Business Wireless Solutions
    You can get the same pricing on phones, sometimes better, and don't have to wait for mail in rebates. And 1 year contract.

4. stroths

stroths Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that if you get a business account that you probably won't be able to add any discounts on. I got an EIN and was going to go that route a while back until I learned I wouldn't be able to add my discounts.